7-day trip to
june 23rd - 29th 2019
12 spots available
- Kigali Tour by local hosts
- Akagera National Park
- Genocide Memorial
- Inema Art Center
- Curated 'Girls Trip' dinners with inspiring women
- Kigali Nightlife
- Experience Intore Culture
- Artisan Experience
- Nature walks round Lake Kivu (one of the greatest lakes in Africa)
- Mentoring Day with girls enrolled in our GIRLS MAP program
- Ample free time to relax, shop, and sight-see at your own pace
- Airport transfer
- Ground transportation: private car and driver
- Double occupancy accommodation (single room available)
- Meals: all breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Entry fees for listed excursions and activities
- Girls MAP Patronage
- Photography and video
Roundtrip airfare, visa fees, medical care, travel insurance, and some meals.
Airfare could be anywhere from $900-$1,500 for an economy class roundtrip ticket.
"My maiden adventure to Ghana was fantastic and Girls Trip Tours was outstanding in their effort in arranging our comfort, well being, and enjoyment. I am accustomed to luxury travel and was impressed by how well this young entrepreneur, Eyitemi, set out with purpose and forethought to create extraordinary experiences and weave in women's empowerment and positivity about the Motherland."
- Former Ford Foundation Executive
Ask me anything
I'm Temi! i created GIRLS TRIP to connect women of the diaspora to the African continent in an impactful way through well-curated travel experiences that empower. Leave me a message if you're interested in this trip.