9-day trip to
February 16th - 24th 2019
12 spots available
- Johannesburg City Tour: photowalk with local hosts through popular neighborhoods
- Stop in Soweto for some Braai (BBQ)
- Experience Ndebele Architecture and Culture
- See Wildlife at Kruger National Park
- Wine lands Tour (Stellenbosch/Franschoek)
- Table Mountain Visit
- Sunset Sail and Champagne in Cape Town's Harbor
- Play with Penguins at Camps Bay
- Curated 'Girls Trip' dinners with inspiring women
- Mentoring Day with young girls enrolled in our GIRLS MAP program
- Ample free time to relax, shop, and sight-see at your own pace
- Airport transfer
- Ground transportation
- Roundtrip airfare from Johannesburg to Capetown
- Double occupancy accommodation (single room available at extra cost)
- Meals: all breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Entry fees for excursions and activities
- Girls MAP Patronage
- Photography and video
Roundtrip airfare, visa fees, medical care, travel insurance, and some meals.
Airfare could be anywhere from $900-$1,500 for an economy class roundtrip ticket.
"My maiden adventure to Ghana was fantastic and Girls Trip Tours was outstanding in their effort in arranging our comfort, well being, and enjoyment. I am accustomed to luxury travel and was impressed by how well this young entrepreneur, Eyitemi, set out with purpose and forethought to create extraordinary experiences and weave in women's empowerment and positivity about the Motherland."
- Former Ford Foundation Executive
Ask me anything
I'm Temi! i created girls trip to connect women of the diaspora to the African continent in an impactful way through well-curated travel experiences. Leave me a message if you're interested in this trip.